Information for our Members
Click on the PDF link to download the tags for your Member's Show paintings. It is an editable file you can fill out and print or email to the Gallery.
CLICK HERE for the Exhibit Form PDF
The Exhibit Committee will consist of the Committee Chairman and three (3) Active Artists and shall assist the Gallery Manager in installing each show.
a. Maximum number of works per exhibit per membership category shall be determined at the discretion of the Board.
b. Maximum framed size is forty (40) inches in any one (1) direction or:
- Over 40 inches in one direction equals two (2) of allotted limit.
- Over 40 inches in two directions equals three (3) of allotted limit.
- Over 48 inches in two directions equals maximum allotted limit.
- Size restrictions apply to artist in all categories, and will be enforced at each show.
- Nothing over framed size of fifty-four (54) inches in height or width will be hung.
d. All works must be original.
e. Each work exhibited must bear the signature of its creator.
f. Entries must be appropriately framed or professionally finished.
g. All works must be tagged front and back.
h. Artwork must be non-offensive to the general public.
- No artwork depicting irreverence toward any religion or sacred objects.
- No artwork depicting sexual acts, private body parts or sexually suggestive in nature.
j. No work may be displayed in two (2) consecutive shows.
k. All due precautions will be taken for the safety of exhibited work, but no responsibility will be assumed by the Association or Foundation, nor their employees, agents, or volunteers, and members agree to hold them harmless from all such claims and losses.
- The artist must carry her/his own insurance to protect her/his own property.